Apply to be an Affiliate
DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR AFFILIATES MARKETER
This Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis upon which [Company Name UEN: LittleRainbowDreams] (“we”, “us” or “our”) may collect, use or disclose or otherwise process personal data of affiliate marketer in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
This Policy applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purpose.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
1. This Policy applies to all persons engaged in a contract of or for service with us. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
2. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/ or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purpose listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
3. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under any applicable laws.
EFFECT OF POLICY AND CHANGES TO POLICY
4. This policy applies in conjunction with any other policies, notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
5. We may revise this policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the data on which this Notice was last updated.
6. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures; or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner.
Data Protection Officer: Yang Zhi Contact: 97360964 Email:
Effective Date: [28 June 2019]
Last Updated: [28 June 2019]
CONSENT CLAUSE FOR AFFILIATES MARKETER
You acknowledge that you have read and understood [the organisation’s Data Protection Policy for AFFILIATES MARKETER] (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by [the organisation] for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with this Policy.